Senior FP&A Manager
Leatherhead, Surrey (Hybrid model)
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Hybrid working, with occasional collaborative days in our central London office and Leatherhead offices
- 25 days’ annual leave with options to purchase and sell holiday (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Private Medical and Dental cover
- Generous workplace pension scheme
- Support and investment in your personal development
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme and Mental Health First Aiders
What we do
Premium Credit is the leading provider of insurance premium finance and a range of annually charged services, including tax, regulatory and accountancy fees, sports season tickets, memberships and school fees in the UK and Ireland. We are a multi award winning business, lending more than £4.5 billion to over 2.5 million customers through a network of almost three thousand partners- and growing.
We are a successful business with a Trustpilot rating of 4.5, a Net Promoter Score of +78, a Glassdoor rating of 4.4 and a Silver Sustainability medal.
This is an exciting time of growth for us, and we need an FP&A Manager to help us continue this success. This is a great opportunity to develop a varied and rewarding career with a company that invests in, recognises and rewards its people.
This role is responsible for managing the FP&A processes and providing financial business partnering across the organisation. The role will require you to work with the executive leaders of the company to help provide transparency, insight, and analysis to help inform decision making.
The role reports into the Head of FP&A and is part of a growing team. The Senior FP&A Manager will be responsible for a team of both qualified and part qualified accountants to help maximise their potential and deliver strategic outputs to both management and shareholders.
You will also:
- Develop and lead the financial planning process, including budgeting, forecasting and long range planning
- Own the planning model and drive forward the Sales Planning Process
- Support the Premium Credit Strategic Planning and Value Creation process
- Provide leadership to our revenue and cost functions
- Identify risks and opportunities to help PCL manage to an EBITDA target
- Lead a team of qualified and junior accountants
Who are we looking for
If you’re an individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment, able to work collaboratively with others and are looking to make a difference, this is a brilliant opportunity to advance your career to the next level with our sector-leading company. At Premium Credit, you will be supported to develop and expand your skills, knowledge and experience.
To be considered as Senior FP&A Manager, you will need:
- Several years post qualified Accountant experience in a financially controlled environment.
- The ability to deliver to strict/tight reporting deadlines
- Advanced excel skills
- Outstanding analytical skills and able to build financial narrative
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Able to build effective relationships at all levels in the organisation
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent levels of numeracy
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to lead and motivate a team
We are an equal opportunities employer; we value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be. We are open to part-time working and job share.
If the role appeals to you and you’re looking to join an industry-leading organisation, please apply using the button shown.